Uneven amount of plorts

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Uneven amount of plorts

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:04 am

I got uneven amount of plorts from different largos. For example I have mosaic dervish largo and when I'm not on the ranch I got 10 mosaic and 0 dervish plorts. This is really annoying. I heard lot of players are experiencing this bug. Are they gonna ever fix this? It really ruins the whole game.
Dean
Plort

Re: Uneven amount of plorts

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 pm

Why is this part of forum called tehnical support? You don't get any. Is it too hard for administrators to just answer the question or say something like: "We got your problem we will try to fix it in the next update". Admins you have one job -.-
Dean
Plort

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:40 pm

The Admins do not program the game. You are being quite ignorant and rude.

Things posted here are looked at and they are patched. If you sell me, say, a book, and the book had a spelling mistake, if you don't respond within a day, should I be angry? No!

Just be patient!
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:57 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:The Admins do not program the game. You are being quite ignorant and rude.

Things posted here are looked at and they are patched. If you sell me, say, a book, and the book had a spelling mistake, if you don't respond within a day, should I be angry? No!

Just be patient!

Of course admins don't program the game, but they are in touch with developers of course.I'm not trying to be rude i'm just telling the truth. Many of these posts are lying there in tehnical support unanswered.
Dean
Plort

Postby DarkCreature97 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:00 pm

To be fair he has a point. I had an issue with my savefile being unplayable all in a sudden after an update. I never got an answer. But this issue was fixed after v0.6.0. I do agree that they fix the issues, but at the same time they should let us know that they are working on it.
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
DarkCreature97
Keeper

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:15 pm

DarkCreature97 wrote:To be fair he has a point. I had an issue with my savefile being unplayable all in a sudden after an update. I never got an answer. But this issue was fixed after v0.6.0. I do agree that they fix the issues, but at the same time they should let us know that they are working on it.

Finally supportive person on this forum. I'm just saying that they should make topic known issues for every version of the game. That will let us know already submitted bugs.
Dean
Plort

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:06 pm

They can't go to ALL of them. Besides, some things are based around common glitches or certain systems.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Postby Dean » Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:11 pm

TheGreciansHousehold wrote:They can't go to ALL of them. Besides, some things are based around common glitches or certain systems.

Why not? Isn't that their job? First of all slime rancher is in early access because they wanted players to report bugs, give suggestions for better gameplay and all. Apparently that seams meaningless.

Btw, there is like 5 posts per day. Is it too hard to take 5 minutes of your time to help people who are supporting your project.

Are you playing the game lately? This is major bug. When you out of the ranch your largos produce 50% less plorts. That is just unprofitable. Especially for new players who need money.
Dean
Plort

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:54 pm

You know, the Devs don't need to explicitly state what they are working on.
My Fanon-Lore Posts

- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Technical Support