Gravity-well in the Glass Desert

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Gravity-well in the Glass Desert

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:02 pm

I was setting up my cocoa warp pads in the glass desert, and coming out of the one on the star marker I've placed in this image I instantly lost all height. I had it setup facing the area with the mosaic slime statues so I could just jump through the portal and hover to the other side. But when I did, I just plummeted into the Sand Sea. I tested it again with it facing the other way, started hovering before I went through, and came out the other side walking, but my jetpack still making noise and depleting energy. But it worked fine going the other way. I'm not sure if that's just a bad spot, something's wrong with specifically the cocoa warp pad, or even more specifically the 2nd one placed of the pair. But it's always let me fly through other portals and come out flying on the other side. I sent a proper bug report, but I wanted to give more details on what actually happened.
Last edited by PrismSlime on Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Re: Gravity-well in the Glass Desert

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:20 pm

A little bit more information; I tested it with the main warp, and it did the same thing- fine to the ruins, but grounded to the desert. So it must be a problem with warping to the Glass Desert.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Re: Gravity-well in the Glass Desert

Postby JasontheBasin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:51 pm

PrismSlime wrote:A little bit more information; I tested it with the main warp, and it did the same thing- fine to the ruins, but grounded to the desert. So it must be a problem with warping to the Glass Desert.

so solar anomalies AND gravity anomalies!
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Return to Technical Support