Dock or Mosaic Bug - 0.6.0

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Dock or Mosaic Bug - 0.6.0

Postby Monkeychow01 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 4:40 pm

Heads up. Not sure if it's the Dock itself, or an issue with the Mosaic slime.

On the docs I have a full coral, full garden.

I noticed that I had 4 Largo Pink Mosaic, with the parsnip, and for whatever reason they stopped eating it (but are still happy), and only produce a small amount of pink plort. No longer any mosaic plort.

I figured it was something with the slimes and was going to report it to you later, but then I just noticed that my garden has nothing in it, but it's showing that it's still growing parsnip on the monitor? So that might lead you to where the bug is at? Might be something with the docks.
Monkeychow01
Chickadoo

Re: Dock or Mosaic Bug - 0.6.0

Postby Monkeychow01 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:13 pm

FYI, the bug may be with largos in general. Happened in my Grotto and by the Science station now randomly on two largos. They're happy. Have plenty of food (fully upgraded with toys too), and just won't eat....so nothing happens over night when I sleep. Food just sits there.

With the Mosaic, I went and picked up ONLY mosaic, and they look to be working fine in the docks.
Monkeychow01
Chickadoo

Postby Java » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:44 am

I'm getting this too.
I'll wake up and their corrals are filled with food, but no plorts even though they're happy.
java/tira, he/him pronouns, panro-ace demiboy.

be gay, drink cider, break boundaries

"Patto hikatte saita, hanabi o miteta,
Kitto mada owaranai natsu ga!"
Java
Rancher

Postby GreatRancher » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:03 pm

If they're very happy it means that they are full, also, that they are a little bit blind and sometimes happens that they don't eat the food, and, if you have, you looked if your Pink plort Machine Thingy its at 100?
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to Technical Support