Newbucks Glitch etc.

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Newbucks Glitch etc.

Postby SlimeRancherKay » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:32 pm

Is this a glitch? I had 40 some thousand, I was working hard on each upgrade and BOOM my money shot up from nowhere! I tested to see is this for real, so I purchased all of the 7Zee Rewards and so forth and it took em. I was hoping my game did not save or accept the glitched money, but unfortunately it did... Not saying that having the rewards is a bad thing but I never meant for this to happen, AND not only that but I ended up with like 99 Keys!!! I have done unlocked all of the areas previously anyway so it's not like I need them, then again perhaps the Glass Desert or whatever will need a Key? At any rate so far that's all I have noticed is mass amounts of Newbucks and Keys.

Also there is something else I noticed... typically I can only fly so far because eventually my energy gauge runs out, but sometimes the energy gauge fails to deplete so to speak, I mean yes I do have the recent upgrade for energy but I was never expecting this. I will say the view from way up high during the glitch was beautiful. My health still goes down so that's not glitched, and the energy glitch it appeared to happen off and on so it's not something I am truly concerned about.
Attachments
gleetch.png
gleetch.png (9.13 KiB) Viewed 2550 times
SlimeRancherKay
Rancher

Re: Newbucks Glitch etc.

Postby SquillionthGamer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:55 pm

PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GOT THAT GLITCH
Guess who's back(back back)
Back again
Squill is back
Tell a friend(friend friend)