Docks Still Actively Bugged for Puddles

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Docks Still Actively Bugged for Puddles

Postby Kitana » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:34 pm

But, in good(?) news, I may have figured out WHY Puddles disappear from the docks.... unfortunately, though, it's because they're actively committing Puddlecide:

o^o

And no, this was not a one-off thing. I've tested it multiple times trying to get a gif, and is seems that as long as the puddle is near the edge of the pond, they decide they want to go all Little Mermaid on me.

Then again, I have 4 ponds full of puddles just off-screen with toys in each one. Maybe they're being drawn to the quacky goodness that are the rubber duckies?

Edit: It's DEFINETLY the ducks. I moved one duck over to the waterfall pond to draw the puddles away from the edge, and the puddles in the pond I took it from IMMEDIATELY started jumping over (and sometimes succeeding!) to get in the pond next to them that had a duck.

They're being seduced by quacking sirens of death.
Kitana
Chickadoo

Re: Docks Still Actively Bugged for Puddles

Postby JasontheBasin » Mon May 01, 2017 5:16 pm

This is the best thing I have ever seen involving puddles
Im good friends with emeraldplay, who's a Slime rancher modding god.

HAIL HIM.
JasontheBasin
Keeper

Re: Docks Still Actively Bugged for Puddles

Postby Kalkrona » Wed May 03, 2017 12:57 am

Weird, this also happens to me (them disappearing. I haven't seen them jump out), but the only thing in the docks are some puddle slimes and a duck in the natural pond. None of the plots are in use. So, maybe they want to go into the slime sea? I'll remove the duck and see what happens
Kalkrona
Chickadoo

Return to Technical Support