Gordo Slimes and the Slime Stage

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Gordo Slimes and the Slime Stage

Postby Bunny8093 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 9:41 am

None of my Gordos keep their fashion pod accessories on upon reloading the game. I shoot em into the Gordos and as long as I don't go back to the game's main menu or quit they stay but obviously I can't keep the game open ALL the time despite how awesome it is. I suspect that this is a bug that will hopefully be fixed soon. It's only affecting the Gordos as far as I know. I have a Crystal Slime on a slime stage and it hasn't lost it's accessory. No clue on if Largos lose theirs.

Slime stage is also kinda buggy. Sometimes when I feed the slime on it, the slime will shoot off the stage insanely fast and is sometimes lost forever. Also if a slime is on the stage and you go into tech mode while in the same area as the stage it will knock the slime off. Sometimes it luckily goes back on it but most of the time I have to manually put it back on the stage. Only other thing I can think of is that if you shoot and accessory or anything else at a slime while it's on the stage it knocks it off but that's probably normal. Would be nice if shooting accessories onto them wouldn't do that though.
Bunny8093
Plort

Re: Gordo Slimes and the Slime Stage

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Apr 28, 2017 2:33 am

i noticed that too. wheneveri go into gadget mode, the spot suddenly had collision on it. but i'm wondering if this is intentional to make sure nothing gets stuck inside the thing you're putting down.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to Technical Support