Phosphor-Hunter Largo stuck in floor

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Phosphor-Hunter Largo stuck in floor

Postby JarheadHME » Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:04 pm

I went to grab a Cuberry that was in the corner, and directly after getting it, I grabbed the largo. I turned my camera down to put it down right where it was, and when I released it, it was stuck in the floor. Here's a gif of it in the floor.

I can't grab it from any angle that I can find. It can still eat food though, and the plorts also fall into the floor.

Would there happen to be any way I could get him out? Him being there is gonna bother me :\
JarheadHME
Plort

Re: Phosphor-Hunter Largo stuck in floor

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:19 pm

this happened to me a while back. eventually it sunk further in, but i could still hear it jumping around. after a while, it got hungry though and was able to lure it out with food enough and was able to get it out with the vac. alternately you could empty your grotto and see if a tarr can get rid of it.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby JarheadHME » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:44 am

Well I decided to try the Tarr thing, and it didn't go exactly as planned, but it worked... What happened was, I moved all the other guys into a separate one in the grotto, then brought another largo in from the outside world, fed him a different plort, here's the Tarr... It wasn't eating him right away, so I tried to shove HIM underground too to see if that would work... It did, and he started attacking the other guy, then the guy that originally got stuck got forced out and back into the corral, and I was able to kill the Tarr with water. So it didn't go exactly as I was hoping it would, but it worked and everything is fine now!
JarheadHME
Plort

Postby PrismSlime » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:58 am

well that's one way i guess lol. i never actually tried to use a tarr to get mine out, i sorta just let him live there for a while and eventually i was able to lure him out enough with food to get him out of the terrain enough for my vacpackto affect him. then i decided to keep him seperate from everyone else as the sole slime in the main area lol. shame he had to go when i deleted the save to get some glitched gadget recipes unlocked.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to Technical Support