Sav Problem

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Sav Problem

Postby Flynns82 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:18 pm

Hello, I have a problem with saves, I played taanto time ago slime rancher, I'm not sure of the version to which I had last played but I think before 0.3(I remember the last time I logged in just were introduced green slime), now, after updating slime rancher after all this time, I moved the .sav files I had on the old version to the new 0.4.1 version, and when I go to load game it marks me under the name of saving "pre-0.3.0" and as coins it marks me that I have 114776 of it, just that when I enter the game , I have only 250, all upgrades do not have more, and all enclosures for the slime them are empty, disappeared all slime, the only thing that kept me are the things unlocked (areas and bosses) and days (37) , how do I get back everything?
Flynns82
Plort

Re: Sav Problem

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:12 pm

Well...
Somewhere between 0.2.X (the version you played) and 0.4.1 there must have been a change in saving as you lost a bunch of things.

I advise you to just start a new game, since the progress you made on that version can be easily redone in a couple of hours.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Flynns82 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:29 pm

okok, so I can not do anything about it? I really have to start the game? :c
Flynns82
Plort

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:47 am

Yes. The progress you made on this save can be easily redone in a couple of hours.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Technical Support