Largo Poltergeist

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Largo Poltergeist

Postby Onyxdragon » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:01 pm

So this entire week had been playing Slime rancher, and so have a good amount of largos in each corral, like 5 to 8 of them, and a lot of weird things started happening.

1. Some largos had somehow been flung out of their cages. Not like they jumped out of the cage, but a pink tabby largo went from its corral to the opposite side of the ranch within a few seconds. I may have just not seen it get out, and it doesn't actually happen often, so it's not really one of my major concerns.

2. I got shot in the air from holding another pink tabby largo. Now I know you can kind of bounce off of slimes and I had been bounced up in the air before, but this time was different. All I did was pick up the slime, and a weird glitch thing happened and suddenly I was shot REALLY far up in the air. It was way farther up than I had ever been with a jet pack, and you could almost see I to the moss blanket from how high I was. I didn't die from it so it was actually pretty amusing.

3. Now this one is the most concerning: glitchy plorts. Since I'm pretty far into the game, sometimes a lot of plorts with be in the corrals at once. But at the same time I've had an unusual amount of tarrs being formed in the corrals, when I've never shot any other plorts in to make them that way. It happened over five times within a few hours in two different corrals. I never just leave plorts lying around so I think the plorts may somehow be glitching out of the corrals under unknown circumstances.

That was way too much writing, but I hope I can get a response for this.
I’m a cryptid that appears here every 100 years.

Started on this forum in high school, now in my last year of college.
Onyxdragon
Rancher

Re: Largo Poltergeist

Postby GreatRancher » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:35 am

1.That also happened to me with a Rad Phosphor.Well,at least it was at night,no problem.
2.I saw something similar the another day.I was seeing a Spanish Youtuber,and he picked one of his Pink Rock slimes.But he got damaged,and the recoil launched him,but he didn't went to space,he only get launched opposite to the corral.
3.Well,that now is weird.Do you feed your slimes rarely?Also,if you don't,do you forget some plorts next to Slime Corrals when you go to somewhere?Because plorts are like food for slimes,if they see them,they will act like if they had any other resource,and they will try to escape.
Edit:Also,did you have your plort recollector with a plort number less than 100?If you not,then the plorts will not get in,making trouble overall if you have Boom Slimes and Crystal Slimes,making easier to glitch.
Another Edit:Also,probably the problem in 3 is that the big amount of plorts,then if it isn't,idk,I'm not a developer.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to Technical Support