5-Day Rush Xbox One

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

5-Day Rush Xbox One

Postby SgtPo » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:47 pm

The 3 5-Day rush achievements on Xbox One do not appear to work. Let alone the entire 5-Day Rush mode. I'm not entirely sure how the Rush is supposed to work but by the sounds of it, it should only be 5 -days long however, it does not appear to be so. The first Rush that I did I ended up with a little over 10,000 newbucks on hand, but when it rolled around to the beginning of day six, I found that the game still moved forward, and the achievements did not update, the only thing that appeared different from the standard mode was that all prices on the plort market never changed, and that the rewards from all ranch exchanges were 3 gold plorts. I may just not fully understand how the 5-Day Rush works, but it sounds to me like it should only last 5 days. I noticed the achievements have a progress bar that either doesn't work or only updates at the end of the Rush, either way, they seem not to work properly.

p.s
The achievements are worded weirdly and it is not clear whether it is have the newbucks on hand or have earned them overall
SgtPo
Plort

Re: 5-Day Rush Xbox One

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon Dec 26, 2016 3:54 pm

Have you been waiting eactly until the end of the 5-Day Rush? It actually ends on noon at the sixth day.

The whole mode works like this: you have to obtain as much money as possible by the end of it. The only changes you can clearly see in the game are that Range Exchange offers will always give you 3 gold plorts.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: 5-Day Rush Xbox One

Postby SgtPo » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:39 pm

oh ok thanks, sorry for being a dingus
SgtPo
Plort

Return to Technical Support