Reseting Science

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Reseting Science

Postby GreatRancher » Mon Dec 26, 2016 1:37 pm

I don't know if this glitch is fixed or not in 0.4.1 because I didn't play for a long time...but I put apiaries in the Moss Blanket, Drills in the Indigo Quarry, and Pumps in the Dry Reef.
They were working well,but,the same day, I went to bed,and the next day, to the Ring Island where I put some Pumps,and they were reseted, they started to count from 21:58, the same with the anothers, in change, I put one apiary in the Ovegrowht...and that one didn't reseted!
Looks like they reset when I change of area, and the Overgrowth is part of the Ranch because minisections aren't counted like a new one.
That's my theory, now, if there's another thing,Idk.
Also, I don't know if this has happened to another one, but it happens at least with me, and that not makes Slime Rancher difficult, just hardcore.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Re: Reseting Science

Postby Dogrock » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:56 am

This bug was resolved in version 0.4.0c. Here's a link to the patch notes, minor revisions are added to the bottom of the post.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3389&p=27243#p27243
Dogrock
Chickadoo

Re: Reseting Science

Postby GreatRancher » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:33 am

Thanks.
I'm going to play Slime Rancher tomorrow and I didn't want to have to deal with going to place in place and stay there for days ;D
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Return to Technical Support