missing some update notes but not really?

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

missing some update notes but not really?

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Dec 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Since first getting the game, I've never once seen resources exclusive to the Moss Blanket of Indigo Quarry requested or given as rewards from the range exchange. At I think 0.3.6 I stopped deleting my save and starting fresh since I started just rushing through the beginning steps anyway just to get where I was before- but to make sure I explored new parts. So my currant save has existed since then and is in 0.4.1- but still has never seen requests or rewards from anything besides the Dry Reef. But I started a 2nd experimental save and it has requests from the other two areas. With this discovery, I'm also wondering if the gray/blue warp depots/teleport pads, and the taming bell will unlock in my secondary file, but I only just opened the lab so I'm not quite sure yet. If there's something that forces them to unlock like a specific amount of days passed or extractors use- please let me know. Even if it's something not meant to be known, I'd appreciate it in a pm or something just for the sake of experimentation. I'd also like to note that the glitch with largos sometimes pinging you backward when you suck them up happens in my experimental save, but not my save that has existed since 0.3.6. I don't quite understand how different saves of the same download of the game can have different sets of glitches. Is there a way to force a re-load of 0.4.1 that might get me the features I'm missing on my pre-existing save?
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Re: missing some update notes but not really?

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:28 am

Still no taming bell, but I did just get the blueprints for the blue and gray warp depots/teleport pads barely 2 weeks into my secondary save. Meanwhile almost 170 days into my pre-existing file and nothing...
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Dec 17, 2016 1:20 am

got the taming bell now too. so everything works fine with a fresh file, but not with my pre-existing file?

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:29 am

I hope that this gets fixed. I want to still use my old save and not have to make a new one.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:47 am

same here. while it's not necessarily difficult, i really don't want to have to replace all those hydrop turrets all over the range again...

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:32 pm

Well, I've taken all the screenshots necessary to replace all of my gadgets should I need to restart my save to unlock all of the slime science gadgets. All that's left to do, is wait to see if I really need to or not. =/

PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to Technical Support