Rad slimes creating abnormal amounts of lag. (xbox)

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Rad slimes creating abnormal amounts of lag. (xbox)

Postby adamc1 » Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:26 pm

hi,
new here and just want to start of saying i love the game. its the most honest relaxing/fun game i have played in a very long time.

now the report.
i am pretty far into the game have unlocked all the doors found all the gordos n' such but it has become clear that the rad slime create a fair amount more lag than compared to other slimes such as boom or crystal.
to the point that i have started keep any medium(+) amounts of them in the cave area away from the ranch.

again love the game and cant wait for the science update to hit soon on console and planning on getting the pc ver soon too. :)

Edit: forgot to add this piece of feedback when writing the post ,

when i first loaded up the game i was immediately getting mixed up with the "vac"s fire modes (suck,shoot). RT or right trigger is associated with primary fire and LT (left trigger) for alt fire when its comes to console games.

so it was very odd to have "suck" (your primary use key) as LT and "shoot" as RT, luckily this was not too much of an issue thanks to the button mapping screen but i do recommend in future patches that the default control's are swapped round when it comes to the Vacs fire modes.

/feedback end, and again thank you.
adamc1
Plort

Return to Technical Support