bug almost too fun to report...

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

bug almost too fun to report...

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Aug 04, 2016 6:02 pm

And I don't think I will until I've had my fun with it. ;) can anyone guess what it is?
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Re: bug almost too fun to report...

Postby PrismSlime » Sat Aug 06, 2016 6:22 pm

nobody guessed? you guys are no fun... As I've had my fill and have used it to learn the layout of the new moss blanket a bit better, I'll indulge you all. The tabby gordo before the moss blanket has a "sweet spot." If you go just behind it's right ear, it'll launch you into the sky! Image This fun little bug is great for flying over to the moss blanket's canopy and skipping straight to the hunter area! Not to mention being able to see he entire Far Far Range in all its glory! I even made it onto the tree in that part to hover over to that furthest stump across the slime sea. Hoped there was maybe a WIP sign for a hunter gordo there, but no such luck lol. You can also do this with the rock gordo across the broken bridge, but it doesn't send you nearly as high. I'll send a proper bug report shortly. Have fun with it while you can!
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby GreatRancher » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Wait...you went to The Island with that Giant Skeletons?I went to that place when I had Betterbuild,I placed a lot of Hunter Slimes there.But they drowned.
Uan laik=1 doritoe.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby PrismSlime » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:24 pm

the stump, not the giant ribs. that place hasn't been reachable ever since the jetpack nerf. here's a nice view of the skybox though lol! Image Image

PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to Technical Support