This is an.................issue?

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

This is an.................issue?

Postby GreatRancher » Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:01 am

I know this is not an issue,but I don't understand why sometimes Feral Slimes start to explode(They're not Boom ones).They start exploding and his fury make some purple and pinkie waves that sometimes damage you.I get a Rad Pink Feral and I got him for a long time.Then,when he did 5 or 6 waves,it make a big wave,then he smiled and then,IT EXPLODED AND DISAPPEAR!!!!!!!!!!!The new Ferals are very disappointing and annoying :| :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO 0.0 WAT! I think he died of hunger.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Re: This is an.................issue?

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:21 am

That's not an issue.

The explosions you saw from them are their stomp attacks, e.g. the feral slime jumps high (Your Y position and it's Y position depend on how high the jump is), and tries to fall down close to you with this explosion occuring.

Feral Slimes, like the Tarr, also die after some time passes. That's why you witnessed this.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby GreatRancher » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:07 am

I didn't know this,thanks.I think after 0.3.1 they didn't die,or not?I have to play 0.2.6 to see if they die.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:25 am

GreatRancher wrote:I didn't know this,thanks.I think after 0.3.1 they didn't die,or not?I have to play 0.2.6 to see if they die.

They always did so.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Technical Support