Autofeeders acting up?

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Autofeeders acting up?

Postby nupinoop296 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:38 pm

For some reason, when I turned my game back on just a few minutes ago (I played for a while earlier then stopped to eat dinner), my auto feeders started putting out all of the food I was putting in until they were empty (I had put in 50 pogofruit). This hasn't happened before so I have no idea why it just started doing that...

(also I agree with the people on the forums who have asked for customization on the autofeeders, haha)

I meant to add the screenshots I took, but they were too big...
nupinoop296
Plort

Re: Autofeeders acting up?

Postby nupinoop296 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:30 pm

Well, it seemed to fix itself when I opened it up again after posting this...
nupinoop296
Plort

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:34 pm

did you just minimize or pause the game? i haven't played in a while, but i assume the glitch where when the game is paused, all the motions the slimes would have made in that time happens all at once when you resume the game- is still a thing. if that's the case, it's likely the auto-feeders had the same effect. though i've never used em since i knew from the start they didn't work properly so idk.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby nupinoop296 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:58 pm

Well, I did pause for a moment for a reason I forget, and I had been filling the autofeeder at that moment, so that might be it. I closed the game when I stopped to eat, and then again when I made this post so I could see if turning the game off and on again would work, and it seemed to.
nupinoop296
Plort

Return to Technical Support