Disappearing Phosphor Slime bug

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Disappearing Phosphor Slime bug

Postby KittyQueen » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:09 am

I know that Phosphor slimes go away in the day and to save them you have to upgrade the corral to have a solar shields. I have done that along with high walls and an air net, but they still disappear. I think this is a bug, but don't know exactly what's happening because I'm always away and come back to find my corral empty. Could you please find a way to fix this, I would really like to save the adorable Pink Phosphor Largo.
KittyQueen
Plort

Re: Disappearing Phosphor Slime bug

Postby SgtPugsly » Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:21 am

hm, are you sure your not putting in too many so they glitch out, or break the net and fly out?
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Id recomend Hachiseiko's Slime maker kit, its quite good!
Thanks to Dsp for my Avatar here, :D
Take me down to mis-take city
where the mistakes happen
and they are not pretty
Take, Me, awayyyyyy!
SgtPugsly
Rancher

Postby Chimerat » Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:18 am

KittyQueen wrote:I know that Phosphor slimes go away in the day and to save them you have to upgrade the corral to have a solar shields. I have done that along with high walls and an air net, but they still disappear. I think this is a bug, but don't know exactly what's happening because I'm always away and come back to find my corral empty. Could you please find a way to fix this, I would really like to save the adorable Pink Phosphor Largo.

I have Tabby-Phosphors and the same thing was happening to the Corrals in the lower part of the cave.

I added the Solar Shields to all of them, but haven't gotten more Slimes to put in them and see if that fixes issues.

Previous to this Alpha, though, I had them free-ranging in the cave with no issues.
Chimerat
Chickadoo

Postby Paul » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:22 pm

Hi there,

I'm trying to track this down and could use a little more information on how your ranch is set up. I've had Phosphors free ranging in the Grotto and more in a shielded coral for a week of gameplay and none have escaped on me.
Paul
Admin

Postby Chimerat » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:59 am

Paul wrote:Hi there,

I'm trying to track this down and could use a little more information on how your ranch is set up. I've had Phosphors free ranging in the Grotto and more in a shielded coral for a week of gameplay and none have escaped on me.

Previously, I had them free ranging in the cave, then I put six Largos in each pen (food is grown in the Ranch proper), which mean I should have 30 Largos, if memory serves me right in thinking there are four "plots" to build things in the cave.

The survivors have all been in the two corrals near the exit. The three lower ones were completely empty both times this happened.

I'd had everything but the solar shields installed on all corrals.

Now I've added those, but I haven't had time to play the game since the last time, so I can't tell if those helped or not.
Chimerat
Chickadoo

Return to Technical Support