boom slimes and barriers

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

boom slimes and barriers

Postby Indomitus1973 » Fri May 27, 2016 9:09 am

No idea if anybody else is seeing this but...
Did you guys tweak the power of the boom slime's blast? It seems stronger, or at least it's more prone to blast items straight through the walls of a corral. I've had honey/booms before this update, and I had to deal with the occasional plorts or food items thrown out of the corral, but now when one explodes, it sends things flying almost like there's no wall there at all. I tried reducing the number down to 8 regular slimes in a corral, but it still happens. Even slimes come flying out (not through the air net).
I had a corral of booms next to a corral of honeys, and ended up with plorts being blasted right into the corral next door. I didn't want largos yet, but I got them.
If they're going to stay that powerful, could we get a corral upgrade option to reinforce the walls? As it is, I can't keep booms even in the same part of the ranch as other largos, or else I risk a tarr outbreak.
Happiness is a grotto full of chickens.
Indomitus1973
Chickadoo

Re: boom slimes and barriers

Postby WhiteSaturn » Sat May 28, 2016 2:35 am

Same problem here. I have to move largos in a nearby Corral away to prevent Tarr outbreak.
Slime Rancher is the first ever game I purchased from Steam, being not able to resist the cuteness.
Too bad they removed the smile from Puddle Slimes...
Currently my favorite largo is Tabby Rock Slime. It's blue, it has a wiggling tail, and it rolls.
WhiteSaturn
Chickadoo

Location: Grinding hard in Granblue Fantasy and wrangling Slimes in Slime Rancher

Return to Technical Support