Just a couple of minor issues

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Just a couple of minor issues

Postby RedDraik » Sun May 15, 2016 2:00 pm

So, my puddle slimes have not been producing plorts since the 0.3.0 update. I've tried changing the water and having 5 instead of 10 of the little guys in the pond and still nothing. Suggestions?

Also, with this 0.3.1 update, I can no longer use the option of having the ALT key for my sprinting. Any reasons why? For me, my ALT key is right next to my space bar, so it's way easier to use than any other key.

There have also been come minor boom slime issues. They're a little too explosive now. The plorts and food get out every time on of them explodes. Is this gonna be fixed? Or, are there going to be corral updates that cater to each slime? Like, rad slimes getting gamma proof walls, or boom slimes getting explosion resistant walls, etc.

Any help and input is appreciated! Thank you!
RedDraik
Plort

Re: Just a couple of minor issues

Postby PrismSlime » Sun May 15, 2016 6:22 pm

the magic number for puddle slimes now is 3. any more than that per pond and they wont produce plorts.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby EmeraldPlay » Mon May 16, 2016 4:28 am

I had 4 Puddle Slimes and they did produce plorts.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby PrismSlime » Mon May 16, 2016 4:06 pm

well it's supposed to be 3. 4 only works cuz they glitch to the corners which it just far enough away from eachother.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue May 17, 2016 2:52 am

PrismSlime wrote:well it's supposed to be 3. 4 only works cuz they glitch to the corners which it just far enough away from eachother.

I even tried putting two Puddle Slimes near each other and yet they still produced plorts.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Indomitus1973 » Sat May 21, 2016 8:28 pm

PrismSlime wrote:well it's supposed to be 3. 4 only works cuz they glitch to the corners which it just far enough away from eachother.

From the Slimepedia: "...puddle slimes are exceptionally shy and will not produce plorts if they are in close proximity to more than 3 other slimes."
The magic number is 4. A puddle slime plus 3 friends.

RedDraik wrote:There have also been come minor boom slime issues. They're a little too explosive now. The plorts and food get out every time on of them explodes. Is this gonna be fixed? Or, are there going to be corral updates that cater to each slime? Like, rad slimes getting gamma proof walls, or boom slimes getting explosion resistant walls, etc.

Isn't that part of the challenge? Booms and Rads are more dangerous in general, tougher to manage.
Happiness is a grotto full of chickens.
Indomitus1973
Chickadoo

Postby GreatRancher » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:25 am

You just can have 12 Puddle Slimes in a pond if 3 are in one corner,3 in other,3 in another and 3 in otherotherother.But is a very difficult because they move.
Hey, don't look down here!
There's NOTHING!Except...a signature
*sigh*
GreatRancher
Keeper

Location: Spain,I'm not from England or America or Ireland.I'm from Neptune and Mars too :)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:11 am

GreatRancher wrote:You just can have 12 Puddle Slimes in a pond if 3 are in one corner,3 in other,3 in another and 3 in otherotherother.But is a very difficult because they move.

However, they would not be able to make a single Plort in such situation.

-----
Links:
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Return to Technical Support