Slime Lagger

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Slime Lagger

Postby RedThePyro » Sun May 08, 2016 12:44 pm

(If you saw the title then you should know what im talking about)
So, I played slime rancher for a good 3-5 days. It's REALLY good. But, I kinda ran into a giant wall (metaphorically) in the game that has cased me to stop playing altogether. And that is the lag. The only thing that is larring me is that my laptop handled it top notch even on the highest setting but after I unlocked the Indigo Quarry, things kinda started to lag. And as I said before, my Gaming laptop (Which is a ASUS) was able to handle the game at a high amount of frames. So, I am curious if there is a solution to this problem. If there is a solution then thanks for the assistance :P
"Murr hurr mphuphurrur, hurr mph phrr."
RedThePyro
Plort

Re: Slime Lagger

Postby Heather » Wed May 11, 2016 12:47 pm

Hi there Red, welcome to our community!
It sounds to me that the enhancements and additions that came with the updates might have pushed your system a bit. Try lowering your graphics from the highest settings in the options menu to increase performance.
hth
Heather
Admin

Re: Slime Lagger

Postby RedThePyro » Wed May 25, 2016 4:49 pm

Heather wrote:Hi there Red, welcome to our community!
It sounds to me that the enhancements and additions that came with the updates might have pushed your system a bit. Try lowering your graphics from the highest settings in the options menu to increase performance.
hth

I honestly did not think of lowering the graphics. Anyways, thanks for the help :P
"Murr hurr mphuphurrur, hurr mph phrr."
RedThePyro
Plort

Return to Technical Support