Terrain somehow tends to grapple me more than normal.

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Terrain somehow tends to grapple me more than normal.

Postby SpiralRancher » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:18 am

I can't be the only one to have experienced this. I've been frequently caught walking on a surface with either an object or a slope that ever so slightly curves higher from the generally flat surface and being stopped dead on my track because of that. Even scattered stones the size of my hand and the tiny bolts at the corners of a ranch plot will do this. But the worst comes from naviguating places with various features and cave tunnels, where the curvature will grapple me out of my momentum the most often.

I have never observed this anomaly before version 0.3.0, so I believe the new update brought this up into the gameplay. I would like to request an investigation on this.
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Re: Terrain somehow tends to grapple me more than normal.

Postby asdfghjklinkin » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:25 am

I've been getting stuck a lot more than normal too...
I'm Linkin.
asdfghjklinkin
Rancher

Postby clmurphy74 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:05 pm

SpiralRancher wrote:I can't be the only one to have experienced this. I've been frequently caught walking on a surface with either an object or a slope that ever so slightly curves higher from the generally flat surface and being stopped dead on my track because of that. Even scattered stones the size of my hand and the tiny bolts at the corners of a ranch plot will do this. But the worst comes from naviguating places with various features and cave tunnels, where the curvature will grapple me out of my momentum the most often.

I have never observed this anomaly before version 0.3.0, so I believe the new update brought this up into the gameplay. I would like to request an investigation on this.

Ugh, between this and lag issues, I've been knocked out 20 times in the last 4 game days. I think Beatrix's hit box got an update.... Not kewl!
clmurphy74
Rancher

Postby SpiralRancher » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:07 am

Did she eat too many hashed browns during the making of this update?
SpiralRancher
Rancher

Postby PuddleSlimer » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:30 pm

I died twice in a row ._. and I never died on my old save file (I restarted the game) so maybe
I ran out of ideas for a signature!
PuddleSlimer
Rancher

Return to Technical Support