Anyone else having some phasing issues?

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Anyone else having some phasing issues?

Postby TinySlimes » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:00 pm

I wouldn't really call it a bug - just some collision detection issues - but does anyone else have a problem where you'll fire something and it disappears/goes through the ground?

This is just more random and I might be the only one who does it, but I like to "hoard" stuff in an area if my inventory is fairly full. So, if I have 30 carrots and I know there'll be more important stuff up ahead, I'll drop the carrots in a slime-free area and come back for them later.

I was basically dropping off some carrots and pogofruit at the ranch because I didn't have any slimes collected yet, and while shooting, I lost two pogofruit (I think I might've been aiming at the point where the ground and the rock wall meet?). They might've fell through the floor or something, I dunno. It's not really a complaint; just something I noticed. I won't be hurting too much over my two pogofruit loss. XD
TinySlimes
Rancher

Re: Anyone else having some phasing issues?

Postby Gamer3566 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:07 am

I don't know about your collision problems, but I just wanted to say I like your avatar picture! Sorry if it has nothing to do with this topic. XD
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby TinySlimes » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:57 pm

Aww, thanks! I made the little sprites myself, so I'm glad someone likes them~
TinySlimes
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:16 am

i've come across that problem mostly with trying to bring largos through tight tunnels. mainly rad largos since the aura makes it impossible to see through them even with translucency. especially in dark places like said tunnels. i simply try to put them down and don't realize that i'm facing a wall, not the path of the tunnel. this trying to clear out largos from the grotto out by the portal.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby asdfghjklinkin » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:24 am

Yeah, I lost a few carrots this way, on the left side of the plort market.
I'm Linkin.
asdfghjklinkin
Rancher

Return to Technical Support