Disappearing Puddle Slimes

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Disappearing Puddle Slimes

Postby LovelyDoxi » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

I was told to post this here. I had 5 Puddle Slimes happily floating around in their pond in the Grotto. Now there is 4. That is all. I am not sure what exactly happened other than it vanished. I am not sure if Puddle slimes are known to get adventurous or not and explore their surroundings. I have never noticed them do that. I alway count them before I leave them. So I knew for sure there used to be 5 happy little Puddle Slimes floating in their on the left and now their are 4 to match the pond on the right ( unless that has changed too ) and I am going to go ahead and mention this as well because it was weird...

I had the game paused, while I was talking to my daughter, then I unpaused it to a tarr out break. Every thing was fine and normal when I paused the game. It was paused for a good length of time. And the time stamp had not changed. However when I unpaused the game I had a mutated honeyrock slime that I had not had before and a tarr devouring other slimes and just chaos. Was this just a glitch?
LovelyDoxi
Rancher

Re: Disappearing Puddle Slimes

Postby LovelyDoxi » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:00 pm

Actually I have to add to/edit my previous report

Today I hit the Esc key to pause the game so I could talk to my husband and daughter and wait for her to get ready for bed ( she is T1 Diabetic so I have to supervise insulin and such ) so it takes a while. I unpaused again with the same time stamp... I need to find out what the recommended recording software is to use to play the game with.

I now have Three Puddle Slimes in the same pond where the previous one vanished. I am now also missing one of my KittyPhosphors completely out of the KittyPhosphor pen with the air net still intact I had 6 now 5. One of my 4 pink slimes turned into a pink phospher which of course poofed because the sun came up as I getting to the pen to switch on the solar shield to save it, which didn't work, so now there are three.

The odd thing is, I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is happening while the game is paused because I was sitting here with it on pause, talking with my husband, and while my daughter took her medication. The pause screen was up. I unpaused it. Went to gather crops to feed my slimes, and when I looked in the pens to feed them that's where the changes were. Only in the pens. No plorts outside the pens. No Tarr. I went to check my Puddle, and I was down another again. So second time. Same Scenario.
LovelyDoxi
Rancher

Return to Technical Support