twilight at the ranch

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

twilight at the ranch

Postby PrismSlime » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:42 pm

I was running back and forth between the grotto and the plort market to sell my hundreds of plorts i had in all my silos, and eventually the dimmed effect of the cave followed me outside: Image i slept through the night and it stayed like that. it was twilight indefinitely until i saved & quit and re-entered the file. just a small thing, but i figured i'd mention it. i'd also like to say that it gets really annoying to sell stuff between areas of the ranch and would very much like to have a plort market in each area. i'd say have it possible to have more than 1 slot filled with the same item, but having it the way it is gives reason to have more than one type of largo to make selling a bit faster.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Re: twilight at the ranch

Postby Heather » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:47 am

Thanks for the reporting this, can you please replicate this situation and then hit F2 in game to send the devs your game logs in the bug report?
Thanks again
Heather
Admin

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:46 pm

oh yeah i forgot that was a thing lol. well tbh i'd like to not have to do that again since it took forever, but i'm going to have to if i want that 5k plort seller chieve. as for that 100k newbucks one, i'll either finish off what i have after selling those plorts, or just say screw it and save up 200 gold plorts. a bit much, but i already have 7 without even trying so it's not too far of a stretch if i just keep it as an over time thing. speaking of which are those chieves meant to be in one session as they are, or over the course of the whole file?
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Heather » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:17 pm

Can you tell us more about your system specs please?
Heather
Admin

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:20 pm

uhh.... idk how to check them, but i recent got a new pc (which is the only reason i can even play slime rancher) so i can find the page on walmart that i bought it from. would that work?

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby PrismSlime » Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:26 pm

actually nvm. i think walmart had more of features than actual specs. how can i check that from my pc?

PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby CashMoney » Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:16 pm

PrismSlime wrote:actually nvm. i think walmart had more of features than actual specs. how can i check that from my pc?

Assuming you have windows, go to Control Panel > System and Security > System (or press WinKey+Pause|Break). It should list things like processor and RAM there.
Introducing... The Shiba Slime!

You: "Don't you think that's enough honey-boom largos?"
Me: $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
CashMoney
Rancher

Postby Gamer3566 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:49 pm

PrismSlime wrote:I was running back and forth between the grotto and the plort market to sell my hundreds of plorts i had in all my silos, and eventually the dimmed effect of the cave followed me outside: Image i slept through the night and it stayed like that. it was twilight indefinitely until i saved & quit and re-entered the file. just a small thing, but i figured i'd mention it. i'd also like to say that it gets really annoying to sell stuff between areas of the ranch and would very much like to have a plort market in each area. i'd say have it possible to have more than 1 slot filled with the same item, but having it the way it is gives reason to have more than one type of largo to make selling a bit faster.

I think that twilight looks pretty cool! I tried to get this glitch to happen to me but couldn't. I sat there going back and forth between the Grotto and the Ranch for a long while. :(
I could really go for a peanutplort jelly sandwich!

Avatar made by SpeedXaaa, sorry forgot to change this... :D
Gamer3566
Rancher

Postby PrismSlime » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:45 pm

well this was through the course or selling 4 silos worth of plorts with them spread into different ones instead of 4 types in each silo which i shoulda done to make it faster, so the pacing may have had something to do with the bug. btw i also left the ranch and it stayed like that in the field too.

PrismSlime
Keeper

Return to Technical Support