Vanishing Largos

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Vanishing Largos

Postby TheHunter57 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:11 am

Hey there, I'd like to talk about a problem I've found recently, concerning Largo slimes.

It appears that they randomly disappear from my corrals whenever I'm too far away. And I'm not talking about them jumping over the corral's fences, they're literally disappearing.

The first time I noticed this was when I decided to keep some Pink Tabby Largos; I placed about 5 of them in a corral upgraded with High Walls and an Air Net. I decide to explore a little bit hoping to find a Gold Slime or whatever for a few minutes and when I got back--BAM I only have two of them left. At first I thought they just broke the Air Net and escaped, but there were no signs of them anywhere on the ranch if they did.

The next time I experienced this was with Tabby Phosphor Largos(or is it Phosphor Tabby?). There were 3 of them this time in a corral with High Walls, an Air Net and a Solar Shield. I leave the ranch for a few minutes and when I came back, there was only 1 left and the other two were nowhere in sight. I'm not sure if they disappeared because of the same glitch this time or not, because they are Phosphor Slime hybrids.

I was really looking forward to having a few corrals filled with Largos, but this bug or whatever it is is making sure that I don't get the chance.
TheHunter57
Plort

Re: Vanishing Largos

Postby Heather » Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:20 am

Thanks for submitting your feedback on this bug!
As a direct result of threads such as this, Monomi Park believes they have found the source of this bug and an upcoming patch release should resolve this issue.

As we've said before, your feedback matters.... so thank you!
Heather
Admin

Postby Dawnfire1551 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:12 am

I know what happens, I have seen it before.

It only happens with Tabby Largos, but what happens is multiple ones grab the same item at the same time. You know Tabby Largos can play with things by grabbing them? Well multiple ones can grab the same thing (fruit, veggie, ect.) and when lots of them grab the same thing, they launch VERY high in the air, straight through the air net. It happened to me a couple of days ago when I was sucking up plorts from my Phosphor/Tabby largos. I watched as FIVE of them launched into the air in a second, all grabbing the same Cubeberry. Luckily, it was night, so I managed to put them all back when they landed with no losses. It has also happened when I use to have Rock/Tabby Largos. Any Tabby Largo can probably do it.
Dawnfire1551
Chickadoo

Postby Dragonogh » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:14 pm

I can't say I've had any issues like this, but I'm glad to hear it's just a physics problem with only Tabby behavior.

Good luck on farming from Largoes! I only use the big guys from now on. :)
- Dragonogh

I save all the adorable Slimes and Largoes from their Tarr brethren at any given moment, throwing the oily creatures off a cliff and into the Slime Sea. Oh, and I have a minimum of 20k coins as I am waiting for the next update. Lots of fun!
Dragonogh
Plort

Return to Technical Support