Slime Rancher Steam Key

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Slime Rancher Steam Key

Postby PixelNexor » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 pm

i have went to humble bundle twice now and in 5 weeks they have not replied so here i am

i bought slime ranchers a while back on humble bundle when it wasn't on steam and now it's on steam i was expecting a steam key up until i found out i accidently bought it when i was logged out so i can't got to the location you would normally go for the key and it doesn't register on my humble bundle account so i have no way of updating my game is there any way you could somehow send me a key i know this is probably asking a lot but i don't want to spend my money on buying a game i already bought

i don't know if you can cantact humble bundle or something because i did use my email to buy it and i don't know if i can somehow prove that i bought with the game files because i do have the game i just don't have a way to update it (and i dont have the transaction id either because i didn't need the receipt so i deleted it and i looked in the deleted emails and its to late for that because it deletes those files after a period of time)

humble bundle have completely ignored me and i really love your game so if anyone could i would be very greatful
PixelNexor
Plort

Re: Slime Rancher Steam Key

Postby Heather » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:54 pm

Welcome to our community!
No worries, we'll get you sorted out :)
The same page where you downloaded the game will now show the Steam Key,click here and select "Slime Rancher".

You can also try the Humble Order Resender which can be used to resend the download links for your Humble purchases since you said you logged out last time by mistake.

The Humble Support page on redeeming Steam keys should be helpful if you would like a step-by-step guide.

Hope that helps, please let us know how you make out!
Heather
Admin

Postby PixelNexor » Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:42 pm

omg thank you!!!
PixelNexor
Plort

Postby Heather » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:20 pm

No problem, don't be a stranger ;)
Heather
Admin