Freezing/crashing

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Freezing/crashing

Postby SammyTib » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:57 pm

i have had slime rancher uninstalled for a number of months now. i only did so months ago because after an update the one after the quick silver slimes were introduced. my game has been freezing every time i go to play. i'll load in... move a few steps and freeze. nothing moves or responds all i can hear is the in game music. i had an email correspondence trying to test and get to the bottom of the issue all the way back in January of this year. i sent GPU snapshots, listed my parts, and operating system. made sure my drivers were all up to date all of the 9 yards. i had played for over a hundred hours in the past with the game on it's highest settings with no issues previously. but, now if i launch the game on it's lowest graphical setting i can play freely for... a while before it inevitably freezes out just as before. one of the only crash reports that got spit out since it would never reach the breaking point more then once every few hours of trying led to a possible memory leak.

so i installed and wanted to play the game today, assuming what ever issue might have passed by now. game on default settings cause i just wanna start a new profile and go... press W to move forward and ... freeze. it's still there after all these months. i have no clue what to do. i really want to play to relax and just enjoy something cute for a while. but, i can't.

i will help in any way i can as i did before just kind lost a little hope today.
SammyTib
Plort

Re: Freezing/crashing

Postby Watros » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:21 pm

I'm so sorry Sammy; If you see this please contact us at https://support.slimerancher.com with your information!
Watros
Rancher

Return to Technical Support