Victory ornaments

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Victory ornaments

Postby fearthepanda8812 » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:20 pm

Ok I'm not sure how long it's supposed to last or it's just a chance drop or something is bugged, but everytime I open a present box I get either a 7zee ornament or a victory ornament. I've opened over 15 and it's all I've gotten. I've even tried to start over in another world and I've been opening crates on the new world and I'm still getting victory and 7zee ornaments. I would like to know if I'm just unlucky or if it's some event or do I need to delete my world where I beat the game in order for it to stop.

Thanks
fearthepanda8812
Plort

Re: Victory ornaments

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri May 01, 2020 12:20 pm

while late, i have to ask what seemed to be the issue here? were you expecting anything other than those? given at the time you posted this each had a 47.5% chance of dropping, with 5 other options which each had a 1% chance to drop. out of only like 15, statistically this isn't surprising that you didn't get any of the 1 in 100 chances (besides 1 if you popped the party gordo.)
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Return to Technical Support