Xbox issues after Viktor Update

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Xbox issues after Viktor Update

Postby sarahhannah » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:13 pm

I am having problems with the game freezing when i try to accept a quest. It may just be with quests from Bob. When I first started one game I had accepted but not completed a quest from Viktor.
I did not complete it in time, so chose a Bob quest next. The game froze when Bob’s quest “ ok ok ok chicken “ came up, even though I tried pressing “A” to accept and “B” to exit. I tried activating the quest machine in a different, casual mode save and I didn’t get the option to pick from 2 people. After pressing the button to activate the quest machine, it went straight to the Bob’s dialog “ok ok ok chicken “ and froze.

The other issue is with the decorizer. The one at my home will not clean up any decorations. It also did not show any of the decoration types when I tried to withdraw decorations I had shot into it. I think its supposed to show how many of each possible ornament, echo or chime. That area is completely blank.
Also, on my casual mode save, there was no decorizer attached to my home. I didn’t check other areas.

Thank you! I love this game. Happy hunting!
sarahhannah
Rancher

Re: Xbox issues after Viktor Update

Postby CrookHookGames » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:43 pm

For the quests, try holding down on LS and hitting A.

As far as the decorizer goes, I would try to leave it alone. I ended up losing hundreds of chimes before I could find out what was going on. Because many other people have experienced similar issues, I would assume that they are going to fix it soon.

I hope that helped! :)
For every pioneer on every new frontier:
Be brave.
Be bold.
And stay wiggly
CrookHookGames
Rancher

Postby Littlerogue » Sat Jun 22, 2019 11:51 am

I also have framerate issues chiwh are getting worse after each update : Now with de 1.4 when i enter my ranch it seems i drop to 5-10 fps, it's not playable ... I am on xbox one, not xbox one x. Does anybody else have framerate issues ?
Littlerogue
Plort

Postby sarahhannah » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:24 pm

CrookHookGames wrote:For the quests, try holding down on LS and hitting A.

As far as the decorizer goes, I would try to leave it alone. I ended up losing hundreds of chimes before I could find out what was going on. Because many other people have experienced similar issues, I would assume that they are going to fix it soon.

I hope that helped! :)

I tried LS and A- it worked!
Thank you
sarahhannah
Rancher

Return to Technical Support