Phosphorus Dervish largo

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Phosphorus Dervish largo

Postby Klonewess » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:14 pm

When I created a phosphorus Dervish largo and left it alone (in Mochi’s Manor) I came back to tar...but I noticed that there was less dervish plorts than phosphorus...(even though it isn’t or shouldn’t be possible for a slime to consume its own plort) is it possible that a phosphorus _Dervish_ largo ate a _Dervish_ plort and became tar because I’m confused on exactly what happened to cause Tar
Klonewess
Plort

Re: Phosphorus Dervish largo

Postby rabbitslime » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:07 pm

Were there other slimes nearby? Maybe they caused the outbreak. Its either this or dervish slimes have a bug with their plorts.
rabbitslime
Rancher

Postby Klonewess » Tue Aug 21, 2018 9:15 pm

The only other slime nearby were possibly quantum but they were on the completely opposite diagonal plot at a lower level even I don’t know how a plort could make it up stairs plus the tar was in the corral as it just began creating more tar
Klonewess
Plort

Postby Oleker » Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:30 am

Dervish largos some times create massive hurricanes and bug the hitboxes around... I had 3 corals next to each other: pink-pervish, phospor-hunter and honey-boom. The dervish kept summoning massive tornados and flinging largos out of their corals, triggering a tar outbreak. I think it was the hunters attacking the dervish when going feral due starvation (even when there was plenty of food on the coral).
Oleker
Plort

Postby Klonewess » Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:54 am

As from what I know I had the air net at full durability, the dervish were happy and only creating tornadoes in their coral, and the tar had just spawned as I arrived at Mochi’s Manor
Klonewess
Plort

Return to Technical Support