Hunter largos disappeared

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

Hunter largos disappeared

Postby Shydragon » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:51 pm

I had a corral containing 5 Hunter-Tangle largos, which were all tamed by feeding them painted hens, that all seem to have despawned. I have many other largos including Rock-Saber, Mosaic-Crystal, Pink-Honey, and Quantum-Tabby, all of which are fine, so I believe this was caused by the Hunter largos becoming feral and the game treating them as if they were regular feral slimes and despawning them even though they were tamed. Is this a known glitch? Is there any way to avoid this?
Shydragon
Rancher

Re: Hunter largos disappeared

Postby Shydragon » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:11 am

Update: This may have been caused by the slimes grabbing a plort with their vines and becoming tarrs. I built a new corral with 5 more largos far from the other slimes/plorts in the overgrowth, but one of the five still disappeared.
Shydragon
Rancher

Postby GravityCat » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:58 pm

It's long-been established that there is a consistent bug among certain players where Largos keep despawning, seemingly randomly.

I've been subject to it. It's mostly my Pink Rocks, but I've had other slimes disappear.
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

Slime Rancher has a Community Discord!
GravityCat
Rancher

Postby CoasterMan » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:41 am

That's strange, I've had the exact OPPOSITE of that happen to me where somehow a Rock Plort enters my Pink Slime corral, a Tabby Plort enters the Pink Slime corral or vice versa when I sleep until morning. The worst time this happened, was when a Tabby Slime or one of their plorts entered my Phosphor Slime corral and I didn't notice, so when I returned from exploring, ALL OF MY PHOSPHOR SLIMES BECAME TABBY LARGOS (I don't intend on any largos on my ranch except on Odgen's Retreat or whatever Mochi Miles' ranch is going to be because it technically isn't my ranch) so I got rid of them and replaced them with more pure Phosphor slimes. PLZ FIX THIS!
CoasterMan
Rancher

Return to Technical Support