betterbuild mod payment

Help for your technical issues with Slime Rancher

betterbuild mod payment

Postby tjdagamer » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:53 pm

I want the betterbuild mod but I cant pay with the options given. will any new payment options be added?
tjdagamer
Plort

Re: betterbuild mod payment

Postby Kalkrona » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:45 pm

I think you'll have a better chance having your question answered by joining their Discord server.
Kalkrona
Chickadoo

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:05 am

You shouldn't ask about these kinds of things here.
By the way, I think that this whole payment thing for the mod is illegal. They're making money off of the devs work! I don't care if you're gonna say that "1$ is basically nothing!", it still is something.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby base4 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:32 am

EmeraldPlay wrote:You shouldn't ask about these kinds of things here.
By the way, I think that this whole payment thing for the mod is illegal. They're making money off of the devs work! I don't care if you're gonna say that "1$ is basically nothing!", it still is something.

Agreed. It's a mod, they should have only donations available. Forcing people to pay for access to a mod that, while comprehensive and innovative, is still an extension of a moderately sized game, is despicable.
Slime Ranch? More like RANCH DRESSING, am I right!?
Check out this slime idea I came up with: The Rewind Slime
And my theory on the Ancient Ruins: What are the Ancient Ruins?
base4
Rancher

Postby EmeraldPlay » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:56 am

base4 wrote:

Agreed. It's a mod, they should have only donations available. Forcing people to pay for access to a mod that, while comprehensive and innovative, is still an extension of a moderately sized game, is despicable.

And even then, the mod creator made the mod paid only because people didn't praise and support him enough.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby DarkCreature97 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:57 am

base4 wrote:

I fully agree. They should not force people to buy something that is not official from the devs.
I want more Slime Rancher tings fam.
DarkCreature97
Keeper

Postby TheGreciansHousehold » Wed May 03, 2017 2:21 pm

If the Devs tell him to, the mod author will have to remove payments. Perhaps they could propose an EULA?
My Fanon-Lore Posts

"Creativity is intelligence having fun."
- Albert Einstein

Oceanus Out.

──────────────────────
I'm not really active here anymore. If you want to contact me, here's my Steam and my email is nala.korjo@gmail.com.
TheGreciansHousehold
Treefox

Return to Technical Support