Feedback on corral/farm upgrades

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Feedback on corral/farm upgrades

Postby RancherLime » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:06 am

I think one of the biggest personal annoyances I've encountered so far, is that you can't remove an upgrade once you've purchased it without demolishing the entire plot and repurchasing everything.
I've had instances where I've moved, for example, phosphor slimes into the grotto. Then I'm left with an unnecessarily tinted corral.
Another example is I converted an old farm into a phase lemon tree farm, but the old farm had a slime scarecrow. I didn't want that anymore, because if my quantum slimes were to escape, I want them to be able to go to the tree as a sort of damage control- to keep them (temporarily) from running amok until I notice the issue and fix it.

So, yeah. It'd be really great if a feature was added that allowed users to demolish specific upgrades, instead of having to ditch the entire plot to remove them when they're no longer wanted or needed.

Not sure if anyone else feels the same way, but that's my two cents! :)
RancherLime
Plort

Re: Feedback on corral/farm upgrades

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:04 am

this same concept can be applied to coops, and it can boost their viability a bit.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:32 am

This should already be in the game! I personally don't have a problem with it but I can see why a lot of people want this feature! Welcome to the forums
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby akkamaddi » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:39 pm

I would love to be able to shorten the coops in the mossy area, and just let the chickens go free range. I'd vote for this feature as well, even if the removal cost x2 or even x5 the original installation cost.
akkamaddi
Rancher

Postby RancherLime » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:43 am

SlimeCone99 wrote:This should already be in the game! I personally don't have a problem with it but I can see why a lot of people want this feature! Welcome to the forums

Thanks for your understanding, and the warm welcome :)

I honestly was shocked when I realized it wasn't a thing you could do haha
RancherLime
Plort

Return to General Discussion