ideas for things in slime rancher

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

ideas for things in slime rancher

Postby mitch » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:46 am

i have some ideas for slime rancher.

some bot that helps on the farm like he collects food for you and gives it to the slimes.

some sea slimes that you can get from a area in the sea like squid slimes or crab slimes. and you can buy a place at your ranc where you can keep the slimes in water.

sort of rino slime that comes running at you.

and a flying slime like a bat or a fly slime.
Last edited by mitch on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mitch
Plort

Postby Hexlash » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:34 am

Technically, puddle slimes already live in water; the slime sea is not really water in the first place =P
Rock slimes are kinda like rino slimes already.
And phosphor slimes already have wings and pretty much fly around.
Hexlash
Rancher

Re: ideas for things in slime rancher

Postby Dako » Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:12 am

I'd personally really like to see like a cloud slime, that floats around and stuff like it has reduced gravity. Or maybe they float upwards to a certain level so the only place to find them is on top of a mountain or something.

A snow or ice slime would be really awesome as well, maybe they slide around on the ground like they don't have lots of friction. XD

I don't know. I just wanna see more slime types. <3
Dako
Plort

Postby flamenaak » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:17 pm

what about add some use for plorts? Like gel in portal 2 so you can use for example boom plort as a weapon against tar, maybe build something temporarly from honey plort as it might be sticky or such.
flamenaak
Plort

Postby Geraldine » Sun Dec 27, 2015 11:40 pm

Dako wrote:I'd personally really like to see like a cloud slime, that floats around and stuff like it has reduced gravity. Or maybe they float upwards to a certain level so the only place to find them is on top of a mountain or something.

A snow or ice slime would be really awesome as well, maybe they slide around on the ground like they don't have lots of friction. XD

I don't know. I just wanna see more slime types. <3

I love the ideas of a cloud and an ice slime. I think that would be so cute.

I think it would be cool to see some more food type slimes. The honey ones are my favorite.
Geraldine
Plort

Postby Bagzee » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:02 am

maybe make a crop collector upgrade, or bot that tells you when a crop is done. also with this i have noticed reseeding the crop is a lil glitchy at not sure if intentional or not tho
along those lines also perhaps and automatic reseeder and or upgrade to a 'larger' tree increasing crop time but also yield

the option of purchasing more hotbar slots, 4 seem limiting but no more then 10 max
Bagzee
Plort

Postby ADcrafter » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:25 am

What about a Classy Slime?

- Plorts: Classy Plort
- Eats: Meat and Veggies
- Favorite Food: Elder Hen

Description: These Classy Slimes have the best moustaches of all the slimes. They also have the only moustaches of all the slimes.
Further Description: Classy Slimes are passive, but can get very agressive when they have a empty belly, trying to attack their rancher.
Plort Description: Classy Plorts are often used to make a special kind of tea, appreciated by gentlemen.
Attachments
Classy Slime On dah Park.png
Made it pixel by pixel... Thats what i get for only having paint.
Classy Slime On dah Park.png (10.35 KiB) Viewed 5699 times
money is the barrier of dreams.
ADcrafter
Rancher

Return to General Discussion