Slimepedia (hardcopy) Questions

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Slimepedia (hardcopy) Questions

Postby Malarks » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:26 am

I am quite interested in picking up the Slimepedia, as I got Slime Rancher for free through the Epic launcher and I would like to "give something back", as a thank you for how much I have enjoyed the game. I do have a reservation about the book, though;

"Will the (hardcopy) Slimepedia be updated with new content as it is released for the game?"
Obviously "updating" already sold copies of the book is ridiculous, what I am referring to is subsequent copies printed after the game has updated? "Does the current book contain entries for Ogden and Moochi's ranches? When the next big update drops, will that content (Viktor's Experimental Update) be added to the Slimepedia?"
Malarks
Plort

Re: Slimepedia (hardcopy) Questions

Postby Malarks » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:58 am

Is the Slimepedia just the "core" game's information, without the additional content included?
Malarks
Plort

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:10 pm

Malarks wrote:Is the Slimepedia just the "core" game's information, without the additional content included?

Has a bunch more information than just what is in the game's slimepedia from what i understand.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby Malarks » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:02 am

I have looked at the store page for the book, thank you. I am aware of "Hobson's doodles" and such. I am, specifically, referring to whether or not content from the "expansions" is, or will be in a future edition, included.

Savvy?
Malarks
Plort

Return to General Discussion