Drones and Warp Depots

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Drones and Warp Depots

Postby AlePTS » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:20 pm

Why aren't Drones able to mark a Warp depot as a source and/or a destination?
AlePTS
Plort
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Re: Drones and Warp Depots

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:49 pm

Best reason I got is because they aren't. Best idea as to why that is is because of how currently there would be some high chances of a duplication bug with said pieces.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:25 am

Re: Drones and Warp Depots

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:Best reason I got is because they aren't. Best idea as to why that is is because of how currently there would be some high chances of a duplication bug with said pieces.
I think that's improbable
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Picture done by Lionmeow (thanks for that :D)
User avatar
SlimeCone99
Keeper
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:51 am
Location: In the middle of a road

Re: Drones and Warp Depots

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:38 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:
Purplecharmanderz wrote:Best reason I got is because they aren't. Best idea as to why that is is because of how currently there would be some high chances of a duplication bug with said pieces.
I think that's improbable

Best I got and it isn't even that far fetched with how the code is set currently.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper
 
Posts: 368
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:25 am

Re: Drones and Warp Depots

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:
SlimeCone99 wrote:
Purplecharmanderz wrote:Best reason I got is because they aren't. Best idea as to why that is is because of how currently there would be some high chances of a duplication bug with said pieces.
I think that's improbable

Best I got and it isn't even that far fetched with how the code is set currently.
Well maybe
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Picture done by Lionmeow (thanks for that :D)
User avatar
SlimeCone99
Keeper
 
Posts: 455
Joined: Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:51 am
Location: In the middle of a road


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests