-it would be cool if you could play online with your friends

-more slimes :D

-being able to be inside the house

sorry for bad english
noqe
Plort

Re: suggestions

Postby Quixik » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:51 am

1. The forums are literally full of this. Quick answer probadly no.
2. There will be probadly
3. Good idea actually
Quixik
Chickadoo

Postby akkamaddi » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:17 am

As cheesy as it sounds, decorating the house with your rewards and perhaps mini versions of the hologram decorations could be fun.
akkamaddi
Rancher

new slime ideas? (and other stuff)

Postby zprue24 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:49 pm

I think they could add a dog slime maybe, and an ice slime, also maybe make it where certain elemental slimes have effects (fire slimes can burn you) (my ice slime idea can freeze you) (boom slimes could burn you maybe) (honey slimes slow you down) (and boom slimes could knock you back) (also rock slimes can stun you, the stun time depending on whether or not it's a Largo) Edit: crystal slimes could also trap you in crystal! (oh and tabby slimes and my dog slime idea will become super agitated if they're in the same corral?)
zprue24
Chickadoo

Postby MarineSandSlime » Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:59 am

As you've mentioned, being inside the house would be cool. Maybe it could reveal more about life on earth like a picture of you and Casey or books with cheesy covers would be cool.
Marine~
MarineSandSlime
Plort

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:10 pm

MarineSandSlime wrote:As you've mentioned, being inside the house would be cool. Maybe it could reveal more about life on earth like a picture of you and Casey or books with cheesy covers would be cool.
also a futuristic notebook and a 3D food printer
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:10 pm

SlimeCone99 wrote:
MarineSandSlime wrote:As you've mentioned, being inside the house would be cool. Maybe it could reveal more about life on earth like a picture of you and Casey or books with cheesy covers would be cool.
also a futuristic notebook and a 3D food printer
Totally random

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby Amaroq26 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 9:19 am

I've been thinking of a Halloween DLC. An abandoned ranch once owned by a slime historian/ slime mad scientist. Unlocking ancient puzzles turns them into keys that unlock the spooky slimes summoned/created by the former owner.
-Sun slime- A bright, light emitting slime that lights the nearby area, and effects nearby slimes as daylight would(makes phosphor slimes/largos vanish) and flares from time to time giving off a short, intense burst of radiation can make having many of these slimes difficult. Food: Fruit- Bright berries
-Moon slimes- Is the moon just a big moon slime or do the moon slimes just look like the moon? Moon slimes sleep during the day and do not eat or plort when sleeping. Active at night or in dark places moon slimes like to sing to other slimes and their songs sound like the recordings played my music box corral upgrades. Food: Veg- Rock Nuts (sorta like peanuts on Earth)
-Puppy slimes/Were slimes- puppy slimes like to chew food items, destroying them, rather then eat them sometimes, but playful energetic puppy slimes will also bring random items to rancher for unknown reasons./ At night puppy slimes transform into dangerous Were slimes. Every time slimes transform into Were slimes, they revert to feral form and will hunt and attack in packs. For unknown reasons, each form has it's own plort. Food: Meat- FluffBaas (Small sheep like or goat like creatures that run swiftly on open terrain and jump to try and avoid predators.)
-Drain Slimes- These small, pale slimes explode in daylight and disappear. They do not eat any known food or create largos. Drain Slimes used their fangs to bite well-fed largos and drain them of their energy, causing the largos to become hungry and pale, but prevents them from producing plorts for a short time. On rare occations overfeeding from a drain slime can cause a largo to revert back into a base slime, but more often overfeeding can lead to the largo transforming into a Drain slime. The rarity of these slimes has prevented further research into how this is possible, and some researchers have disappeared unexpectedly. Food: unknown.
Amaroq26
Plort

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:06 am

Amaroq26 wrote:(makes phosphor slimes/largos vanish)

But what if we made a Phosphor Sun Largo?

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Postby SlimeCone99 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:07 am

Amaroq26 wrote:I've been thinking of a Halloween DLC. An abandoned ranch once owned by a slime historian/ slime mad scientist. Unlocking ancient puzzles turns them into keys that unlock the spooky slimes summoned/created by the former owner.
-Sun slime- A bright, light emitting slime that lights the nearby area, and effects nearby slimes as daylight would(makes phosphor slimes/largos vanish) and flares from time to time giving off a short, intense burst of radiation can make having many of these slimes difficult. Food: Fruit- Bright berries
-Moon slimes- Is the moon just a big moon slime or do the moon slimes just look like the moon? Moon slimes sleep during the day and do not eat or plort when sleeping. Active at night or in dark places moon slimes like to sing to other slimes and their songs sound like the recordings played my music box corral upgrades. Food: Veg- Rock Nuts (sorta like peanuts on Earth)
-Puppy slimes/Were slimes- puppy slimes like to chew food items, destroying them, rather then eat them sometimes, but playful energetic puppy slimes will also bring random items to rancher for unknown reasons./ At night puppy slimes transform into dangerous Were slimes. Every time slimes transform into Were slimes, they revert to feral form and will hunt and attack in packs. For unknown reasons, each form has it's own plort. Food: Meat- FluffBaas (Small sheep like or goat like creatures that run swiftly on open terrain and jump to try and avoid predators.)
-Drain Slimes- These small, pale slimes explode in daylight and disappear. They do not eat any known food or create largos. Drain Slimes used their fangs to bite well-fed largos and drain them of their energy, causing the largos to become hungry and pale, but prevents them from producing plorts for a short time. On rare occations overfeeding from a drain slime can cause a largo to revert back into a base slime, but more often overfeeding can lead to the largo transforming into a Drain slime. The rarity of these slimes has prevented further research into how this is possible, and some researchers have disappeared unexpectedly. Food: unknown.
Also welcome to the forums!

SlimeCone99
Keeper

Return to General Discussion