Thank You Developers!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Thank You Developers!

Postby SlimeCone99 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:36 pm

So I decided to make this post to thanks the developers for making this lovely game called Slime Rancher (as it seems that no one did):

Dear developers Nick, Ian, Chris, Harry, Bryan, Mike, Matt, Victoria and Kara thanks for developing this weird and interesting game. I get so happy when I play a new update you are really out doing yourselves, you've guys have created a happy, thriving and polite community and a place where this community can thrive even more! You guys invest so much time and effort into this beautiful and amazing game, this game is so wonderful and full of potential and above all you guys never disappoint in the updates. So thank you for the magnificent game, thank you for the amazing community and thank you for making my bad days turn into good ones! I know you guys will probably not read this but... Thank You Developers!
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Re: Thank You Developers!

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:43 pm

agree

Thank you, developers! It's been, like, two years since I started this game (ver. 0.6.0), and I'm always amazed by it!
With the new updates, I always play the game more and more, and it's always amazing! Thank you for this awesome game, developers!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Re: Thank You Developers!

Postby SlimeCone99 » Sat Jan 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Some time ago I was reading some of SatyPardus' post and in one of then he was complaining to the developers about then taking some extra time to make the Indigo Quarry and I got so angry with him
I like Slime Rancher... just that what did you expect

Avatar done by anapntes (thanks for that :D)
SlimeCone99
Keeper

Return to General Discussion