Fire and Puddles

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Fire and Puddles

Postby Phantom268 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:15 am

In the old updates fire slimes jump up to get to the charcoal brick but now they don't because the developers changed it, but are they going to change the fact that the puddles just jump like crazy to get the rubber ducky. It feels kind of weird to me that they didnt change this on the puddles??? what do u guys think?
I was born in Valentine's day for some reason...♥
(NOT a girl ʸ(ᴖ́◡⚈)♡)
(I guess Saint Valentine gave me that gift :D)

Saint Valentine (the guy who made Valentine's day) wrote:>:(
Phantom268
Rancher

Re: Fire and Puddles

Postby akkamaddi » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:16 pm

Noooooo.....

The difference is the puddles can jump back into the pond, but the fire slimes do not. (Or at least they try, but usually fail.)

I would rather not have to constantly replenish my fire slimes.
akkamaddi
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:14 am

Add on the fact that that attraction makes it poaaible ranch 10/15 puddles in the natural ponds.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby GravityCat » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:57 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:Add on the fact that that attraction makes it poaaible ranch 10/15 puddles in the natural ponds.

15 usually ends up with them getting shy due to hopping between ducks and overcrowding. 10 is the most I was ever able to manage and consistently get plorts from them. The same is true of the Mochi Manor river.
Slime Rancher Wiki profile:
The1AndOnlyMike

Slime Rancher has a Community Discord!
GravityCat
Rancher

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:45 pm

GravityCat wrote:
Purplecharmanderz wrote:Add on the fact that that attraction makes it poaaible ranch 10/15 puddles in the natural ponds.

15 usually ends up with them getting shy due to hopping between ducks and overcrowding. 10 is the most I was ever able to manage and consistently get plorts from them. The same is true of the Mochi Manor river.

Only response here. Puzzle cubes.
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Postby orempswenel » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:54 pm

hello guys.
orempswenel
Rancher

Postby akkamaddi » Sat Dec 29, 2018 7:57 pm

Purplecharmanderz wrote:Only response here. Puzzle cubes.

For those lacking in the patience to set this up, in Mochi's area, put a duck and four water slimes at each end of the river. Occasionally one will migrate, but it seem that if a second migrates, the desire to get away from the crowd will send one back the other way.

You're only jumping from five to eight, but in my experience needing to relocate things with this setup is pretty rare.
akkamaddi
Rancher

Return to General Discussion