Pond's New Look

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Pond's New Look

Postby Burningskull » Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:30 am

I love it. No really.. I think it's perfect and looks a lot better than the last one. Last one just kinda looked like a hole in the dirt but the new pond looks like it was built to be in one of those lawn and garden magazines. Very pretty.

Now we just need to be able to do more with it lol. Plort Collecter, Waterfall ride for the puddles slimes.. maybe a fountain that does that or something. Maybe glass walls to keep the puddles from being thrown out by the fountain? Eh. They really do look a lot better tho.
Burningskull
Chickadoo

Re: Pond's New Look

Postby Purplecharmanderz » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:58 am

Given they already buffed plort collection with the free range setting on drones I don't get why we need a plort collector
Same username as I have on discord. I do no damage challenges if you have ideas for those feel free to share
Purplecharmanderz
Keeper

Re: Pond's New Look

Postby akkamaddi » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:43 am

Oh mah gawd! A fountain like the natural springs, and occasionally a puddle slime will get in it, fly in the air, and bounce and twirl for a few minutes before bouncing back into the pond! Want! Want!! Want!!! :D

I also love the new look. It is really nice. It also seems that is not the only visual upgrade; things keep looking different to me, but always for the better.

Something I really appreciate is that with the higher walls, especially shooting slimes in against the stairs, the slimes are not as quick to sling up and over the edge, onto the dirt.
akkamaddi
Rancher

Return to General Discussion