Crafting table, slime/crop sickness, herbs, pests?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Crafting table, slime/crop sickness, herbs, pests?

Postby direcakes » Wed Jan 27, 2016 8:41 pm

Ok so I seen the table by the door the other day and these ideas sorta snowballed out of control lol. That table could be a crafting table where you could make decorations, buildings, meds, etc.. In all real ranches the animals and crops get sick from time to time and if not taken care of it can spread to the others and in the end they all die cutting back your plort and crop production...what do you do to help? Make meds of course! by gathering random herbs and getting different effects by combining different ones! Oh no! You have an infestation of grubs in your carrot crop and it may spread to the others!! Why not get a guard slime? (slime training?) that's right pick your favorite slime train it through largo give it treats for good behavior and discipline for being naughty, have it guard your crops from pests and pesky thieving wild slimes or protect your slimes from tars. Careful not to give it too many treats or it will turn into a grotto and just set there.....being cute and huge.

I really went with it when I started thinking lol.
GIVE ME TABBY GROTTOS OR GIVE ME DEATH!!
direcakes
Chickadoo

Re: Crafting table, slime/crop sickness, herbs, pests?

Postby Hugger » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:08 pm

This is definitely something that has worked for other games and may have a place in Slime Rancher.

It might be cute if growing vegetables attracted wild bunnies to the ranch. They would eat some veggies, but you could suck them up and feed them to slimes!
Profile Pic by Mellorine

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=471
Hugger
Rancher

Postby direcakes » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:14 pm

exactly! and if you wanted you could build traps for either them or slimes also have the ability to bait them with a specific slime favorite in hopes to nab one........not to mention I'd have an army of grotto tabbys =3
direcakes
Chickadoo

Postby CyborgJellyfish » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:49 pm

Those are really cool ideas and I could see them not being a huge stretch considering what slime rancher is at this point.
The Snowslime, the only slime with a Little Tilted Hat.
CyborgJellyfish
Chickadoo

Postby direcakes » Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:52 pm

I hope the devs either catch wind of this or are already planning on using it.... I was also thinking about breeding largos...it would be epic to do some mixing of your favorite largos
direcakes
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion