PORTAL TO VIKTOR HUMPHRIES SCIENCE LAB

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Postby Outcheese22 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:49 pm

It all starts as a simple walk through the Dry Reef, when you spot a strange teleporter in the corner of your screen. You walk over to it to check it out. You spin around it, and jump on it a couple of times, but it doesn't work. Then, you get starmail from Viktor Humphries. (if that's how you spell his name) You rush back to your ranch, suspicions rising. Once you get there, you read the letter:

Dear Miss Beatrix Lebeau,

Recently, I have produced an notion for an invention so hard, and so complicated, that I might need assistance in the making of it. So, it is my pleasure to invite you to one of my science labs for a reasonable payment and assist me in the creation of my notion. A teleporter will be provided to my science lab. I hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,
Viktor Humphries

After reading the letter, you run back to the strange teleporter and see that was working! Immediately you jump through it. And then, you find yourself standing, in Viktor Humphries science lab.
Outcheese22
Plort

Re: PORTAL TO VIKTOR HUMPHRIES SCIENCE LAB

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:43 am

We're going to get a quest from Viktor in 1.4.0.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Re: PORTAL TO VIKTOR HUMPHRIES SCIENCE LAB

Postby Upsilon » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:00 am

Yeah, it'll be the same thing: you get a range exchange from Viktor, you complete his task and then you go to the teleporter right behind the entrance to the Lab (probably).
Upsilon
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion