To the moon...? (Remastered)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Postby TheTechnoJeep » Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:41 pm

Crater valley

I’ve said it before and I will again (not meant to be any kind of spam) I am remastering my past ideas to make them more enjoyable for others.(again not meant to be any kind of spam to the forums, I’ve waited till the next day to post.)

—You watch from afar as the moon rises. Always wondering what’s up there or if you’ll ever get there. Then one day working on the ranch you hear it, a rumble coming from the sky you see it a ship falling from above and crash lands somewhere on the ranch.—

- Features:
A new area to explore (Crater valley)
A moon base
- New slimes:
•Magnet slimes
A very heavy slime, ranchers often notice that plorts from other slimes stick to it. This slime is bright yellow with gray stripes.
•Moon slimes
A very light slime, like a feather, it’s almost weightless and seems to be floating most of the time. Also has a white color with crater like features.
•Cosmo slimes
Almost see through if you look close enough you can see stars. Rumor has it that echos and moon rocks randomly appear around it.
- Decorations:
Small moon rock
Tall moon rock
Small crater
Big crater
Multi craters
Moon flowers
Moon trees
- How to unlock?
Sounds tough but to get to the moon you have to work hard. So to get there, unlock everything in the game.
When that is done the game will go to a cut scene ( maybe a day after you unlock everything ) of a space ship “ crash “ landing somewhere on the ranch. If you find it theres an alien from the moon on it. It offers you a teleporter to the moon base, all you have to do it help him out.

Thanks
Gamer tag: The Techno Jeep
TheTechnoJeep
Chickadoo

Re: To the moon...? (Remastered)

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Hey, nice job!
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to General Discussion