Evil Mode (tarr mode thing, I guess)

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Evil Mode (tarr mode thing, I guess)

Postby Lionmeow » Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:42 am

I have had this idea for a while. It's a series of ideas that make an 'Evil' mode.
First of all, how to activate it. It's quite simple. What you have to do is get a gordo snare. You then need to put a slime on it. This (one out of ten times) will attract a tarr gordo. Otherwise, the slime will just escape. To get into Evil Mode you will have to feed the tarr gordo. 50 slimes later, you will be in Evil Mode.
What does it do you may ask? It is a little more complicated then how you get into Evil Mode. What happens is 7Zee WILL know what you have done. The slimes will also know. 7Zee will discontinue support for your ranch (and send you Starmail about it). This means the plort market, range exchange, and buying upgrades, ranch expansions, or anything will be offline. Slimes will fear you. If you get too close to one, a tarr tentacle will shoot out of you, and the slime will be eaten... by YOU.
What 7Zee doesn't know is what is under their technology. You will now be able to collect tarr sludge. Under the plort market, is the sludge market. You not only will be able to tell different tarr apart, but also sell their sludge. Range exchange? More like Tarr Exchange! You will be able to give sludge, chickens, and more sludge to other evil people (or tarr in disguise). Upgrades, stuff in plots, and expansions can still be bought with another currency. Oldbucks? Purple Newbucks? I can't really think of a good name for it. Also, corrals now support tarr. So that's cool I guess.

Leaving off, I really need a good name. Evil Mode isn't a good name. Tarr Mode? Tarr Rancher Mode? That One Mode That Only Evil People Play Mode? I need a good name.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Re: Evil Mode (tarr mode thing, I guess)

Postby EmeraldPlay » Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:14 pm

Nice idea. I plan to make a Tarr Gordo in the future.
My avatar was taken from Miomilla's chart.

Not visiting this place as often so contact me on Discord if you want anything from me.
-----
Links:
The partnered Discord server for Slime Rancher I once moderated
Restored prototype features
EmeraldPlay
Treefox

Postby Upsilon » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:59 am

Cool idea, but a little too much.

Still, we'll have a new mode in patch 1.4.0, really looking forward to playing it.
Upsilon
Chickadoo

Postby animalconnoissuer » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Also, maybe the other ranchers on the range exchange refuse to trade with you, and close teleporters to their ranch that were previously activated.
animalconnoissuer
Plort

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:49 pm

Lionmeow wrote:Leaving off, I really need a good name. Evil Mode isn't a good name. Tarr Mode? Tarr Rancher Mode? That One Mode That Only Evil People Play Mode? I need a good name.

Genocide Mode

lol if you get my reference
not very hard
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Postby Lionmeow » Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:40 am

GoldenLucky99 wrote:
Lionmeow wrote:Leaving off, I really need a good name. Evil Mode isn't a good name. Tarr Mode? Tarr Rancher Mode? That One Mode That Only Evil People Play Mode? I need a good name.

Genocide Mode

lol if you get my reference
not very hard

pfft.
very inactive nowadays
Lionmeow
Keeper

Return to General Discussion