Ways to get the most money

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Ways to get the most money

Postby Randomtangle » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:12 am

How do you get money? I don't have many ways.
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Re: Ways to get the most money

Postby Felius » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:09 pm

Hoarding up your plorts in a silo and selling when prices are high is, of course, the best way. Prices will stay low for a while after you sell in bulk, so you usually have to wait a bit for them to come back up (a few in-game days.)

You can still sell all the time, just at a huge loss of potential money!

When I'm really in a bind for cash, I'll go round up as many of one type of slime as I can, and make sure I have a lot of their favorite food. Put all of them in one corral and feed them up! You can earn a lot in a little time this way by collecting all those plorts and selling them after. Then you can go re-release the slimes or send them flying into the slime sea.
Find me in other places:
deviantart | tumblr | flightrising
Felius
Plort

Postby PrismSlime » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:37 pm

it's best to go for at least 4 different slime types so you can hold as many plorts as possible so you're not wasting loads of time making as many trips for each set.
If you want a Gordo as big as possible before starting to tremble, feed it 21 of any food that isn't its favorite!

*I make a note to only post original ideas that I haven't seen others suggest.
PrismSlime
Keeper

Postby Randomtangle » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:31 am

Thanks!
I'm destroying my ranch and rearranging it
Choose!

Bulbasuar

Charmander

Squirtle

I choose Charmander.
THANK'S HACHI!
I like Matter-Eater Lad!
I am a HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP
I
AM
HUMMINGBIRD!
YIP!
BYE!

Are you still here?
This is tiny.
Randomtangle
Treefox

Postby Upsilon » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:10 am

My strategy before lvl 28 of the 7Zee club was to have 7 corals with 8-10 Largos in each. Each coral has a unique combination of slimes. In addition I have two more corals with 'desert' largos, since their plorts are expensive. And basically I ran around and always filled all the food dispensers and sold ALL the plorts. This takes some time, sure, but it's still pretty fast if you don't want to skip days in the house.

Right now I decided only to fill my ranch with most expensive slimes (Dervish-Saber Largos and Tangle-Mosaic gordos) and I am currently selling those 4 types of plorts. I wonder how low can the prices on them go :)

I am so used now to running around the ranch collecting all the plorts and selling them that now I am at 2.5 mil newbucks. After 7Zee club rewards the are no ways to spend a lot of money.
Upsilon
Chickadoo

Postby GoldenLucky99 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 3:12 pm

Felius wrote:Hoarding up your plorts in a silo and selling when prices are high is, of course, the best way. Prices will stay low for a while after you sell in bulk, so you usually have to wait a bit for them to come back up (a few in-game days.)

You can still sell all the time, just at a huge loss of potential money!

When I'm really in a bind for cash, I'll go round up as many of one type of slime as I can, and make sure I have a lot of their favorite food. Put all of them in one corral and feed them up! You can earn a lot in a little time this way by collecting all those plorts and selling them after. Then you can go re-release the slimes or send them flying into the slime sea.

Haha same here
GoldenLucky99
Treefox

Return to General Discussion