Found another bug.

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Found another bug.

Postby Allaki » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:25 am

I don't know if it's because I'm using the 64 bit game and maybe noone else is. But a problem I haven't seen even mentioned here, I can't save! It's so sad, bad enough not being able to skip time, but not being able to save is terrible, and I don't know why I can't ;n;
Allaki
Chickadoo

Re: Found another bug.

Postby Dratini » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:27 am

You'll have to be more specific when you say you can't save. Slime Rancher has an auto-save function by default, so even if your game crashes you shouldn't lose progress. I am also playing the 64-bit version for Windows.
Slime Rancher brings me back to the good ol' days of Sonic Adventure 2's Chao Garden.
Dratini
Chickadoo

Re: Found another bug.

Postby Allaki » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:31 am

It wasn't saving at all, however I've just found out why. Since the game was so cutesy and adorable, I'd jokingly name my save file " :3 " Which, oddly enough, absolutely does not function. You can start a game with this save file, however you cannot save and exit the game, and, this is just a guess, also breaks the sleep function, maybe because of autosaving.
Allaki
Chickadoo

lol silly

Postby Hexlash » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:14 pm

One should never name files any special character lol

Code doesn't like that, because file names are all periods, slashes, colons and such. Of course, That's a bug they'll have to look into (preventing certain characters in file naming or accommodating). You should submit a bug report anyway! :3
Hexlash
Rancher

Return to General Discussion