Jetpack = EXPLORATION!!!!!!

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

Jetpack = EXPLORATION!!!!!!

Postby Nunn » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:33 pm

So I recently bought the jetpack and decided to take it out for a spin. And I really gotta splorin!

Players may have discovered all this stuff, But maybe not. And anywho, it's fun to share experiences.

(I am unskilled with adding images/gifs, so I have a link to Imgur)

http://imgur.com/a/2yDrP

The first gif is a shortcut I found to get from "Overgrowth" to the "Glass Desert"?

Then I saw some huge arches on the horizon. When back during they day for a better look. I even tried flying there, but it was too far :(.

I went to the "Moss Blanket" to do some more exploring and see if I could catch me some puddle slimes. And I found some beautiful mossy ruins in the water. I the center of the ruins was a "under construction" sign.

I found a gold slime. And used my godly ranching skills to get me those plorts....I panicked and failed miserably.

At the end of the "Moss Blanket" I scaled the mountains above the telepoter that takes you back to the ranch. Pretty sure it's the highest point in the world so far. On top of the world baby!!

It was a good time. Very need to find hints of things to come.

Hope you enjoyed my little adventure, and maybe you learned something new.

Please share your discoveries with me. I'm always happy to learn more :).
Nunn
Rancher

Re: Jetpack = EXPLORATION!!!!!!

Postby clmurphy74 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:40 pm

Nunn wrote:So I recently bought the jetpack and decided to take it out for a spin. And I really gotta splorin!

Players may have discovered all this stuff, But maybe not. And anywho, it's fun to share experiences.

(I am unskilled with adding images/gifs, so I have a link to Imgur)

http://imgur.com/a/2yDrP

The first gif is a shortcut I found to get from "Overgrowth" to the "Glass Desert"?

Then I saw some huge arches on the horizon. When back during they day for a better look. I even tried flying there, but it was too far :(.

I went to the "Moss Blanket" to do some more exploring and see if I could catch me some puddle slimes. And I found some beautiful mossy ruins in the water. I the center of the ruins was a "under construction" sign.

I found a gold slime. And used my godly ranching skills to get me those plorts....I panicked and failed miserably.

At the end of the "Moss Blanket" I scaled the mountains above the telepoter that takes you back to the ranch. Pretty sure it's the highest point in the world so far. On top of the world baby!!

It was a good time. Very need to find hints of things to come.

Hope you enjoyed my little adventure, and maybe you learned something new.

Please share your discoveries with me. I'm always happy to learn more :).

The first gif is a shortcut I found to get from "Overgrowth" to the "Glass Desert"? According to an answer from one of the developers on another post here on the forums, access to the quarry and desert is not possible. What you found is an inactive area of the reef. :)
clmurphy74
Rancher

Postby Nunn » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:53 pm

clmurphy74 wrote:The first gif is a shortcut I found to get from "Overgrowth" to the "Glass Desert"? According to an answer from one of the developers on another post here on the forums, access to the quarry and desert is not possible. What you found is an inactive area of the reef. :)

Ah, my bad. Still was an interesting area!
Nunn
Rancher

Postby clmurphy74 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:57 pm

Not bad at all. Just hacking the game (as the YouTuber Genrikb says). We've all done it and will continue to do it as long as the jetpack can get us there. ;)
clmurphy74
Rancher

Return to General Discussion