[Suggestion] A few ideas of mine

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[Suggestion] A few ideas of mine

Postby Vexen » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:55 pm

For exploration, I often find myself using the Jetpack to get on top of the walls. I can traverse through the game world rather easily. I think the tops of the walls should have certain things on them that make it more of a challenge to be up there, and perhaps make it beneficial as well. I think using an invisible wall to prevent players from getting up there is a bad idea since I feel there is opportunity for content there.
Vexen
Plort

Re: [Suggestion] A few ideas of mine

Postby Wonda » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:19 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I agree with this suggestion. In fact, I've seen examples of ways getting on the walls could break the game, ranging from bypassing barriers to interacting with areas in ways you aren't supposed to. If [Developer] fixed this, it would help a lot.
Three in a row, tic tac tarr!
Wonda
Rancher

Postby Nunn » Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:18 am

I have not bought the jetpack yet. Really have not focused on personal upgrades yet. But I'll get it later today and see what yall are talking about.
Nunn
Rancher

Postby blinkinn » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:07 am

Nunn wrote:I have not bought the jetpack yet. Really have not focused on personal upgrades yet. But I'll get it later today and see what yall are talking about.

jet pack = profit

i do recommend getting at least a couple of the energy upgrades, because the jet pack with default energy pack is not enough to do much.
blinkinn
Rancher

Postby Nunn » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:10 am

blinkinn wrote:
Nunn wrote:I have not bought the jetpack yet. Really have not focused on personal upgrades yet. But I'll get it later today and see what yall are talking about.

jet pack = profit

i do recommend getting at least a couple of the energy upgrades, because the jet pack with default energy pack is not enough to do much.

Well I have started farming honey booms and puddle slimes. So I'll be raking in them coins. Shouldn't be hard to get the upgrades.
Nunn
Rancher

Postby Vexen » Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:10 am

Wonda wrote:Welcome to the forums!

I agree with this suggestion. In fact, I've seen examples of ways getting on the walls could break the game, ranging from bypassing barriers to interacting with areas in ways you aren't supposed to. If [Developer] fixed this, it would help a lot.

Well, I would fix the issue of having it break the flow of the game, but not remove the ability to get on top of the walls.
Vexen
Plort

Return to General Discussion