how do you get this game

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

how do you get this game

Postby flinn » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:03 am

a popular youtuber called etalyx led me to this game and his 4 videoes on slime rancher are my favourite videoes and he continues to make part 5 and 6. the only problem is I don't know how to download this game because I was told it would be on the slime rancher subreddid
flinn
Plort

Re: how do you get this game

Postby Combo5939 » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:35 am

Heya flinn, glad to see you here from Etalyx.

You can follow this link:

http://forums.monomipark.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

which will lead you to the playtest guide on the forums.
Combo5939
Plort

Postby Krakob » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:22 am

Hey! I'm the admin of the subreddit. Could you point me to where he mentions it? The thing is, I'm not very sure if we're allowed to share the game or the forum for the moment (see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77 ) so I'd like to be able to respond appropriately and know what people have heard if they come to the sub and ask about the game. For reference, a subreddit is kind of like a forum hosted on reddit. You can find the sub here: https://www.reddit.com/r/slimerancher
Krakob
Admin

Postby Dratini » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:53 am

Krakob wrote:Hey! I'm the admin of the subreddit. Could you point me to where he mentions it? The thing is, I'm not very sure if we're allowed to share the game or the forum for the moment (see viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77 ) so I'd like to be able to respond appropriately and know what people have heard if they come to the sub and ask about the game. For reference, a subreddit is kind of like a forum hosted on reddit. You can find the sub here: https://www.reddit.com/r/slimerancher

Not the OP, but here due to Etalyx as well. I watched the episodes and don't recall him ever stating where to get it, simply that he was able to play it. Nothing in the video descriptions either. He's hardly the kind of person to throw around stuff like that if it wasn't explicitly fine to begin with. I had to look around myself for the game and that's how I ended up here. I can't talk for any other videos though as I've only watched Etalyx play Slime Rancher.
Slime Rancher brings me back to the good ol' days of Sonic Adventure 2's Chao Garden.
Dratini
Chickadoo

Postby TheGeneral » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:34 pm

With getting the game it is technically not available to public BUT there is a play test post on the forum for pre alpha testing the game. If you go to that post there is a copy of the game.
TheGeneral
Plort

Return to General Discussion