[Bug?] Music Box not working?

Feedback and general discussion of Slime Rancher

[Bug?] Music Box not working?

Postby Nunn » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:32 pm

Not sure if this is a bug or not. But I have two corrals that I'm filling up with Honey Boom Largos. And I bought music boxes for both. But the slimes are still kersploding! :o

Wouldn't be such a problem. But whenever I go to fill their feeders or collect the plorts from the collectors. My slimes explode and I take some nasty damage (took me down to 35hp once :( ).

Just curious if this is how they are meant to be working ATM. Is this a known issue with a patch incoming? Is this how they work (which would be weird, cause they don't.......work that is) or am I missing the point totally?
Nunn
Rancher

Re: [Bug?] Music Box not working?

Postby E1d2f3 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:22 pm

I'm actually getting the same problem. I'm not sure if it's working but I see no difference.
E1d2f3
Plort

Postby Nummles » Sun Jan 24, 2016 3:41 pm

I think the music box is to help them not to try and hop the walls of the corral as much, and just be more patient for food. No matter what the Boom Slimes end up exploding, causing a chain. I don't believe the music box is to completely stop them from exploding, but I may be wrong. Hope that helps!
Nummles
Rancher

Postby Keasan » Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:52 pm

Yeah, to my knowledge the music boxes aren't made to stop boom slimes. It's to increase the length of time before slimes become angry about not having food, I believe. Boom slimes will explode, whether they are happy or angry. I like that about them honestly. XD
Keasan
Chickadoo

Return to General Discussion